Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks for the Advice!

I did report him to the board-my neighbor next to me is the prez and the other guy on the board is 2 doors down and then I'm the other person on the board...So the prez was already meeting with our attorney about other issues so he said he'd talk to the attorney about the floor situation too...well...the attorney said we have to write a letter to both the guy above me and another guy that has wood floors and tell them they have 30 days to take it up and put carpet down...I know I will be hated for some time, but I don't really care-they did something they weren't supposed to do and they both knew it was against our bylaws.

I have my last in person class tomorrow night-then it will be online. I will be glad that I don't need to drive over there!

Other news...my parents attended their last soccer game last night-my brother had his last game of the season and the one in college is wanting to transfer to his girlfriend's school and quit soccer...so it was a sad night for my parents and bro who will not be playing in college.

That's it. Have a good one and stay warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! ..hope it all works out with the neighbor.

Can't believe your brother is really quiting and transfering...hmmm.

Robin

Michele L from Tampa said...

Keep us posted on the upstairs guy, school for you, and brother dear! Hope all is well!

Cheryl said...

Hey, what's happening?? Any flack from wood floor boy??