Tuesday, January 09, 2007

More steps and a tag!

Ok so yesterdays ending steps was a little more than 10,900...so today's goal-more than that.
After school, Peanut and I went on a little longer walk than yesterday and as of now-6:30 pm-I have 11,200! So tomorrow's goal is more than today!

Ok-now for a tag from Michele.

Here are are the rules to play:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


1. Five weird things about myself or my pet.
1. Peanut sleeps with me-but what is so weird about that?
2. Peanut doesn't give kisses.
3. Peanut barks at everyone that goes into the bathroom.
4. I always have to sleep with a comforter on-even if it's hot out.
5. I don't like Jello-the consistency makes me gag...

2. Tag 5 people...
Well-it appears that only about 3/4 people read my blog-and since one tagged me and most of the others have been tagged except Robin-so Robin-you are tagged...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Good job...that is alot of steps girl!!

I will do the tag thingy...tomorrow. So look for it.

4 days....

Robin :-)

Michele L from Tampa said...

Now the Jell-o thing is weird lol. But I have no room to talk!