Monday, January 08, 2007

How many steps did you take?

Today I made it over 10,000 with a few hours left that I'll be walking around the house and take Peanut out one more time. I'm very excited to make it to 10,000...now tomorrow I will walk more! Each day I want to add more and more steps...I know the weekends will be tough without working but maybe setting the goal of walking a little more each day will help me add more.

On another note, today was back to work/school and the kids were ok. It was really hard to get up this morning and going to sleep was no cake walk either. But, we had a really good day. Many slept during our rest time and I was ready to pass out after school. I did close my eyes for a few minutes. If it weren't for Peanut, I probably would be waking up about now-6:20, but since she has to go to the bathroom it gets me up. So off for our walk we went.

So there it is, off to a good start on the walking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need one of those too....I can't imagine how many steps I take with a five year old and a 17 month old..lol. :-)

Looking forward to this weekend. I need to upload some pics tonight and pick them up at Walgreens/CVS...later in the week.

See ya soon,
Robin

Michele L from Tampa said...

You have been tagged - read my blog. WOW 10,000 steps! I sit at a desk all day, I doubt I do 500! Count down to the weekend is on!