Monday, January 15, 2007

My brain really hurts!

I just finished my first assignment for my class and man, that was rough! I don't think I've used those brain cells in quite a long time. They were a little dusty and I think I've misplaced some since I talk to 5 year olds all day long. My brain was hurting, and my stomach was churning-not from being sick, but from being nervous about whether or not my thinking was on the right track. AGH!!!! I hope this class gets a little bit easier-either that or I hope I can understand things a little better. At any rate, I have posted my response to an encyclopedia (yes-an encyclopedia!!) article on Critical Theory and now I wait to see what the professor thinks.

So now the day is mine-It's 1:30 and I think I'll scrap...don't hold your breath though! First I have to clear off my scrap table and then I'll find that I have dishes to clean and laundry to do and of course call my friends and see what they are doing, and then I'll find that the floor needs to be cleaned...so many things to choose from. Why do I always find other things to do instead of scrapping? I think because it is a challenge to get started on a project or a page and it's easier to do things that I know how to do and can see the final outcome or how it should be. With scrapbooking I can't always see the end. Do you have the same trouble? Either with scrapbooking or something else? What is it?

Ok-time to start on whatever project it will be and I'll let you know later what I did and I'll take pics too...I know you are dying to see my clean floor and dishes clean and my laundry finished...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO OUT THERE...wish I was scrappin'(pout) have to wait til' the little darlin's go to bed ya know.

Can't wait to see what you are doing...will be back later.

:-)Robin

Michele L from Tampa said...

Keep us posted on the grade, I am sure it will be excellent!