Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to School

Well, tonight was my first class and I have a feeling I'll do OK... :) There are about 12 of us in the class and yours truly is the ONLY person that lives in St. Pete...I also felt old in the class...there are 3 of us that are not in our 20's...Not that I'm there to make friends...
Anyway, I have to read this article that is from the Encyclopedia all about Social Theory...about 20 pages or so and respond to it by next week...Can you say FUN??!!
We have to do a class project about a Social Theory-war, homelessness, racism, poverty, etc...So gotta start thinking about one that I want to work with...
So if you don't hear from me much...you know where I'll be-at the Library, or reading...I think I'll be sure that my sub plans are all ready in the event of a mental health day!!!

Saturday, I'll be scrapping!! See you there Kip, Jules, Michele, and Robin too-(I'm not doing the walk-so we can ride together) I need to figure out what I'll be working on while I'm there...Also I have plans to see Phil-since I haven't seen him since Monday as we've both been busy. (So-Robin-maybe I need to take my car so I can leave early...I'll call you.)
Sunday, I'll be at my cousin's baby shower.

And I know you've been wondering about my steps-Wednesday's grand total was 15, 061. Today was 9,600...less than what I'd like, but I didn't have time to talk my long afternoon walk-so back to it tomorrow. I have to get more than 15,000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K

:-)Robin

Cheryl said...

Amy,

HELLO. It was great seeing you again yesterday. Good luck with school and your steps. Check out my blog sometime..
http://iscrap4love.blogspot.com/