Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fun Scrapping Day!

I think we all had fun yesterday scrapping! It was nice to see Robin, Teri, Jules, Michele, Alice, Cheryl, and Diana. It was also good to get an album started that I had been meaning to work on for a while. Now if I could just keep up the motivation to continue working on it. Maybe tomorrow...Today I am not feeling well. My stomach has not allowed me to do much...I was supposed to go to my cousin's baby shower but I didn't want to get her sick so I stayed home and slept. Then I finally got up and made to way to the store to get something to eat other than toast, and ran into Kip. I am going to just finish out the day on the couch so won't be close to my steps today...Tomorrow I'm going to do my homework for my class and was planning on going to the Library so as not to get distracted but with it being a holiday I'm not sure it'll be open, so instead I'll go to the park or beach.
Oh, my mom called today and said when are you bringing back my album...I think she really likes it!
Sorry for the boring post-just don't feel well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, had a fun time too. We need to sign up for a Whims class and a Sarasota crop!!!! Let's get something scheduled before ya get tooooooo busy.

Robin

Michele L from Tampa said...

Of coarse your mom loved the albumn, how could she not? It is beautiful! Sorry you feel yucky, hope you feel better!

Cheryl said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. What a bummer on your long weekend. Hope you get well soon. Can't wait to see your Vegas book finished.

Cheryl
PS..I can't find Robins blog???? The one on Kips list isn't her???