Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh Goodness!

I think I might be in over my head! I just read the syllabus for the class I am taking and the professor even is saying the course will be challenging. Great!! Just what I was hoping for. Now don't get me wrong-I knew the class probably wouldn't be a cake walk, but now I'm scared! And the list of readings we have too....AGH!! Don't look for many postings on here...I'll be busy reading my life away. I think I'm going to make a plan that every week-on a certain night, I'll just leave my house and head to the library and get my work done. If I stay here, your blogs will taunt me and Peanut will keep bringing me her ball, and the TV will want to be watched and of course my friends will all need me to call them....so yeah-I'll be busy. I'm already stressed! I couldn't sleep last night knowing what was ahead...I finally had to tell myself that I can't do anything about it now so go to bed. Now I'm up and the stressing had begun again.

Today, Phil and I had talked about going Kayaking...so hopefully we will do that. Enjoy your day and say some prayers that I'll be able to keep my head above water with this course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy...you CAN do this. No problem, you are a smart cookie...just need to discipline yourself and it sounds like you have a good plan. :-)

Hope you got to go kayaking today..it is beautiful outside.

Enjoy these last couple days before it's back to work/back to school.

Hey, and don't forget us and stop writing on this blog. I check it EVERYDAY. And need to know how you are doing.

I'll pick you up at 10:00am on Saturday so start backing that scrapping bag. We gotta get some stuff DONE!

Robin :-)

Michele L from Tampa said...

You can do it! I know you can! It will be overwhelming, but you can conqure it! I have all the faith in the world in you!

Kip said...

Hey, you old CAT grad you, you'll DO FINE!!! I know you will!

Kip