Monday, March 05, 2007

So Sorry

I was notified by a dear friend that my blog had cobwebs on it. I'm here to dust them off.

What have I been up to? Not much, hence the lag in the blogging.

This Allergy season has been a killer! I have had really bad headaches, stuffy, just all around crappy feeling. It was either the allergies or the flu...I had one boy out all week. He went home early one day the week before and just returned to school today. Poor thing! Oh and I have a child with Staph infection too. Fun, fun, fun!

So resting is what I've done. I had to drive over to Tampa on Thursday and man...that drive is horrible! I left my house at 3:50 and did get to my advisors office until after 5:00. I sat on the bridge for nearly 30 minutes. Did not pass Dale Mabry until after 4:40...I know because I had to call her to tell her I didn't think I'd make our 5:00 appointment. Well, I was only a few minutes late...I signed my plan of coursework. 33 hours and then I'm done. So I think I'll start taking 2 classes each semester and then I can be done by the end of '08. 3 hours down (well almost) and 30 more to go...so 10 classes after this one.

I was supposed to go to Orlando for my friend Heather's bachellorette party, but since I was feeling lousy all week, I didn't make it. I hope they had a good time. I can't wait to hear all the stories and see the pictures.

On the agenda this week: Work, work , work, work, 4 days left...um...I have a workshop tomorrow night for 3 hours, going to do some homework and work on my project a little, um...I think that might be it for this week. If something exciting happens I'll be sure to let you all know!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

'Bout time! lol Hope your feeling better. Try to take some Amy time! Atleast spring break is around the corner