Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunny Sunday!

I just got back from taking a long walk along the water. I ran a little too...

I'll be heading to the grocery store in a few minutes and then relaxing at home.

Later today I'll be heading up to my parents. We are going to dinner for my step-dad's dad's birthday. I'm not really what I'll eat, we are going to a seafood place and since I shouldn't really eat shellfish, and I'm not a big fish eater...I'll try to find something.

Last night I went to Kim's party that she had. Yummy food!!! And lots of it too!! I was going to meet up with Phil afterwards but decided my bed sounded much better! Shhh don't tell him that though! He was at a party that someone from his work was having, I made an appearance before I went to Kim's so that should be ok.

Ok-well, I think I'll get moving, since I've got all this energy. Hope you have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Kip said...

Love the new look of the blog!!!