Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Idol Watchers...

I think Blake is so cute...there is something about his way of singing that I really like. At first the bebopping was a little wierd, but I think his personality shines in his singing.
The rest of the guys pretty much stink...It'll be a girl for sure this season!

Anywho-so I went to a Poetry class tonight-on how to teach my kids how to write poetry...I know what you are thinking. I was thinking it too! Kindergarteners write poetry...yep! I have faith that they can do it...I may have no more hair afterwards, but they will have poems!! Mark my words!

We had to practice writing some poems of our own tonight in class and I am a true poet! I think I should quit my day job and publish my anthology of poems! Hehehe!!

Here's a sample:

Dreams

Peanut runs
She dreams.
Peanut wags
She dreams.
Peanut barks
She dreams.
Peanut snores
She dreams.
Zzzzzzzzzz.
-Amy



Whatch think???? I'm good aren't I?!! I'll be signing a copy of my poems at your local Barnes and Noble before you know it!

That's all for tonight-Don't let the bed bugs bite.
-Amy
Oh-I may not be able to claim that one...

PS-My TV in my bedroom died. I hate not being able to watch before bed or while I'm getting dressed in the morning.

1 comment:

Kip said...

Keep your day job hon.....