Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here I am!

I'm watching American Idol and just love BLAKE!!! He's the blond bebopper. The song he sang last week and his performance tonight were both just great! I just had to pass that along. :-)

So my mom bought me the "Secret" DVD that has become so popular. Oprah had a show about it and that's where she saw it. It's the secret to getting what you want in life. I started watching it earlier, but fell asleep. (I had to teach today as my intern was out and I was exhausted!! Plus I haven't been feeling the greatest for a few days-allergies.) Don't tell her that. I'll try to watch it again tomorrow. I do remember some of it-that I need to emit the energy of what I want and then I'll get it...maybe I can emit the "I want my neighbors to move!!!!!" energy and then they'll do it!!!! One can wish right?!

I'm doing homework tonight and it's a little tough, so I had to take a break since AI is on and Blake did so good!

Saturday I went scrapbooking...hung out with Robin, and Kip and the rest of the gang. Didn't get too much work done. Forgot some pictures at home that I wanted to scrap. But I did start on my cruise pictures from last year. Looking forward to this year's cruise in May!!!
Sunday, Phil and I went to the beach...we froze our butts off! We met some other friends out there and we ended up going inside since it was sooo windy! It was still fun.

So, back to AI and homework...Are you watching? Who do you like? Oh and I like the shaved head guy named Phil too. He's got a great name and I am ooooohhhhh soooooo attracted to bald men!!!!!!! It's so sexy!!!! Ooh and he sings good too! Ok take care all!

No comments: