Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am sooo disappointed!

Sabrina and Sundance should be in the top 12!!!! Sanjaya and Haley should have been the other 2 that were sent home!!! I can not believe it!! The voters had it wrong!

I feel much better now that I got that off my chest!

I get to teach tomorrow as my intern has to go to a seminar all day. I'm kind of looking forward to it! I've missed my kids and doing all the fun little things we do each day.

Also tomorrow is Prom for my brother Tim. His senior year is coming to an end and I just can't believe it! Nearly 18 years ago he was on his way into the world and now...oh my...I just can't believe that they are all grown up!

There are previews out right now for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and way back, when my brothers were little, that was their favorite! There were a few Halloweens that they were dressed as a TMNJ character...not to mention the many action figures and sheets and pj's...I had to watch the movie several times back then.

Ok I better end this before I start to cry.

No comments: