Thursday, March 15, 2007

Update...

I decided to be the bigger person in this whole situation and talked to the guy.

I spoke to the prez and told him how I thought we ought to have some sort of mediation, but first wanted to talk to the guy about it so I can be the bigger person. I saw him last night and he was alone, so I told him that I wasn't trying to be confrontational, just trying to ask you all to stop making the noise since it was after the time. He tried to tell me that it was only 10:30 (which I came back and said again that the time is 10:00 quiet time) and that he didn't think he was being loud and that his blinds needed to be put up since the nieghbors just moved in and can see through...(I think they moved in a few weeks ago-I guess he's not too bright) He "apologized" I let him talk and then I told him that I didn't appreciate getting yelled at by your gf. He told me that he heard a lot of yelling from both sides. I told him that she was doing pretty much all of it and that I don't feel that I deserved that. He tells me "Well, that's between you guys." I told him I guess it's her because I don't have a problem with her (not until now.) Then I told him that I was trying to just come up and ask you guys to stop and wasn't trying to get into a fight, and that I am just trying to live my life here and get along peacefully. He pretty much was done hearing what I had to say so he left...

I told the prez that I did that and we'll see what happens next. If it happens again...look out!!!

Anyway...I went for walk #4 this week at the park. Peanut didn't come yesterday or today since she was holding me back on Tuesday. I'm hoping to continue this weekend...

Plans for St. Patty's Day...
Going to a party at a friends. Laura (pool girl) will be in town so we are getting together for food, drinks and fun times...It's all girls so no Phil-besides he's going to a party that a guy from work is having... We may meet up after, or maybe I'll be having too much fun and not leave the party!

If you read this far-thanks! I'm sorry for the boring blow by blow above...

2 comments:

Kip said...

Yeah, I'm glad you updated too and sorry both of them are such jerks!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Fingers are crossed for you. Since I called the police they did wake me up when they first got home, but then they went inside. I expected for St Pattys day it would be horrible - did not wake me at all!