Saturday, March 31, 2007

Coming to an end...

Spring Break that is.

I had a really good week!

Monday a bunch of girls went to the beach.

Tuesday some of us walked on the beach.

Wednesday a few of us went kayaking. That was really fun! We saw a ton of Sting rays! I'm not too sore so that's good too! Just nice and relaxing!
Thursday I took Peanut to the dog beach (she needs to get some sun too) with a friend and her dog. Peanut wasn't really feeling it! She stayed on the sand and dug a hole since it was hot. I took her in the water a few times to cool off and she had to swim out. She's such a cutie. The other dog would chase the wake made from the boats. I was hoping Peanut would catch on but she didn't.

Friday was another beach day. You'd think I'd be tired of the sun, but no! I sat under the umbrella and just chatted with the girls.

I managed to get some good sun (as if getting sun is good for you) and wore sunscreen each day. And now I'm ready for the CRUISE!!!! I can't wait! We will have soo much fun-right girls?!! Robin-Kip, Jules, Linda, and Michele?!!

Other news to note: Tim-my brother (the on in HS) got accepted to FSU so he is really excited. Pat-my other brother (the one in college) is looking to transfer (remember the girlfriend situation-well they broke up) and got accepted at USF so he may go there-he's still hoping for FSU-but he needs his ACT/SAT scores to go up by a few more points and that's really hard to do...so looks like USF it will be!

I planned on sleeping in each day this week, but between getting blood drawn on Monday early morning (going to a new dr) and then the dr apppointment on Wednesday early morning, and then wanting to get umbrellas at the beach, sleeping in was not so easy. Not sure why I scheduled a dr apt in the early morning during Spring Break-but I did...then yesterday and today, I was woken up by the race cars at the Grand Prix. Wish I could go, but I'm headed to Orlando today for my friend's wedding. Should be fun!

Tomorrow I will be relaxing, cleaning/straightening up my house, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. Have a great weekend! Here's some pictures from kayaking...






Here's Beth and I...It was her first time kayaking.














Here's Candy and I...she brought the drinks...









Here's Candy and Tonya...

2 comments:

Kip said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!!

Kate G said...

I told Candy how good she looked in a bathing suit & she was agast that she is online without proper publicity first!!1 (hehe) You should let the other ladies know that you have is space to see what you are up to & with whom.