Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's Tuesday

and that means it's American Idol night! You know what I'm doing then!

So the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous lately! Peanut and I took a long walk yesterday along the water and then again today. I had to drag her some of the way and then pick her up...poor thing! She was beat! I'll give her a rest tomorrow and go on my own.

My intern has been sick the past few days and so I've been teaching again...Loving It! I really have missed the kids and getting them to smile and see them learn! It's very rewarding!

Nothing really exciting to update you all on. The time change has really been hard to get used to in the morning, but I love the daylight later in the evening!

I'm sorry there's nothing more to tell you! I'll try to go out and do something to be blog worthy!

No comments: