Sunday, March 23, 2008

I forgot!!

I forgot to send my invitations for the wedding. That's what my dream was the other night! It was the day before the wedding and I didn't send them out. I had to call all my guests and make sure they were coming.

I sure hope that doesn't happen in real life. I've been on wedding planning mode for the last week or so. Looking up a ton of things online-favor ideas, invitation ideas, bridesmaid dresses, etc.

Today we had Easter lunch at my aunt's house. We rode our bikes over since she lives closeby. We strapped the salad to the back of Phil's bike and made our way over. Of course when it was time to leave, our bellies were full and we had to ride home.

My family is funny! They were talking about how they all get along and if they do not agree with each other, they get over it and move on. They don't usually hold onto something for too long. Anyway they were planning to have a big family blow up for our wedding and were going through the different scenerios of what to fight about. They thought it would add more excitement to our wedding. Of course they were joking but it was funny listening to them plan it out.

We are going camping this coming weekend. My aunt and uncle and their family are going to Ginnie Springs and Phil and I decided to go too. We will go up on Saturday morning and come back late on Sunday. They are letting us use their tent so we just need our sleeping bags and other camping essentials. I am looking forward to going away, even if it is for one night. It will be a nice start to Spring Break!

2 comments:

Robin said...

let me know 'bout those invitations....you know I will be happy to help you!!!!!!!

Robin

:Jayne said...

Have fun camping! Camping is such fun!

:J