Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Dreary Thursday...

Though a productive one! I had 3 kiddos out today and one is challenging so it was kinda nice at school. We got a lot done. It's amazing how different the class is without some of the kids.

I just got back from walking an running at the park and it's getting chilly and drizzling outside. Phil's on his way home from work and he's cooking tonight!!! Yippee!!

Anyone watching Big Brother? I am soo glad that Alison went home last night. She sure was mad that they unanimously voted to evict her! I haven't liked her from the beginning. And now someone gets to come back from being evicted...I wonder who it will be. I hope it's Jen or Parker. They really got screwed because of Alison and deserve another chance. Am I just talking to myself about Big Brother or does anyone else watch it?

Ok-so now it's raining harder.

I snagged this off Kip's blog...
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Peanut, Phil and lots of girlfriends.
C- Cake or Pie: cake, but I like the box type with jar frosting!!! YUMMY!
D- Day of Choice: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
E- Essential Item (s): hair tie, water, debit card
F-Favorite type of music: Country
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: yuck!
H- Hometown: St Petersburg
I- Indulgence(s): dark chocolate
J- January or July: July-January is toooooo cold!!!
K- Kids: just Peanut!
M- Marriage Date: will be November 8, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: actually neither
P- Phobias or Fears: heights, being alone
Q- Quote(s): Life is short, Buy the shoes!
R- Reason To Smile: I'm getting married, I'm losing weight, I'm at a great school, My family is healthy-All is good!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: Robin, Michele, Cheryl, Roz
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am pigeon toed
V- vegetarian or meat eater: meat eater!!!!
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: huh? X-Rays...??
Y- Your Favorite Food: chicken sausage, pizza, cheeseburgers, Italian food, dark chocolate...oh so many!
Z- Zodiac: Leo

Last movie: hmm...can't remember! Guess it's time to go to the movies!!

1 comment:

Kip said...

Well I learned some things about you I didn't know!
I watch BB, sort of....kind of have one foot in this season!