Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bubble gum medicine and wedding progress

Was I the only one that called it that as a kid? I always loved getting that medicine when I was sick. Then one time I got it and it tasted funny. I think they changed the formula.


Well, Peanut can't have it. She vomited 3 out of the four times she had it. I called the Dr. again yesterday and they said to take her off of it and see how she does on the other medicine. So far so good! I sure do hate having to clean her sore, it's starting to close up and I have to keep going in and injecting peroxide in it and then the ointment after that. Poor thing. She sure hates it! At least she's not vomiting any more.
Here's a picture of her when I first got her. She was soooo skinny and peuny looking!


I think we are hiring a photographer. She lives in Naples. Only charges $50 and hour! She is trying to get into the wedding biz. Right now she takes baby and family photos. We have been emailing back and forth and she has been very helpful. Today she emailed me some of the photos she's taken and they are really nice. She has an artistic touch to her photos and from the photos I've seen has an eye for detail.


Tomorrow is Friday! My favorite day! I'll be headed to a friend of the family's retirement party after school. She was put back into the classroom this year, since her position was cut, after being out of it for probably the last 15-20 years. She sure wasn't happy about that so she is retiring. Her last day is the Friday before spring break starts and she won't be back after the break. She teaches Kindergarten too and I don't know if I'd be able to walk away like that mid year or so late in the year. I think I'd want to carry them the rest of the way. Oh well, she is ready and good for her!


Have a happy Easter on Sunday!

No comments: