Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just call me a tourist!

Why? Well, yesterday we went to the beach and as beautiful as it was outside, it was also very windy at the beach. I was actually chilly. So I kept my shorts and shirt on. I didn't put one drop of sunscreen on. I even had it in my beach bag!

I am paying for it today. I am in soooooo much pain and look like one of those tourists you see around town with their legs, arms, and face lobster red.

I am drowning my skin in aloe lotion and wearing as little clothes as possible. I'm also taking Ibuprofen for the pain. I think it's time for my next dose.

We went to a St. Patrick's Day party last night and I had to go home as I was in soo much pain and starting to get the chills.

TV world:
Big Brother-what were those house guest thinking wanting James back in. I read the spoilers and know who won HOH...I'm just sick to my stomach thinking about who may end up going home now. AGH!

It's on tonight so I'm looking forward to that.
Take care all. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wear your green!

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

Big Brother is my favorite reality show! I have been watching it since season one! I love watching Afterdark!