Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Weekend!

I did absolutely nothing this weekend and loved every minute of it! Ok well, I did do something. I babysat for my 3 month old cousin (the one born premature) for a few hours while my aunt and uncle celebrated their 3 year old daughter's birthday at the park. She is such a cutie and was awake the entire time I was there. That was fine with me. I may have a summer job with them as a nanny for a few days too.

I also got my hair cut and did laundry but other than that, the couch is where I spent most of the weekend!

On the wedding front:
I have booked a guy to play steel drums for our ceremony. I am still looking at bridesmaid dresses as I haven't found any that I really like. I am in the process of looking for a DJ so if you know of anyone, please pass along the info!! There sure are a lot of "I's" in this wedding planning aren't there?!! Hmmm...will have to work on that! Anywho, I am trying to plan out the details of things for the ceremony and reception...you know...the little things that will make it more personal. I need to get Phil to commit to a night to take some pics at the beach so we can get a move on our Save the Dates. Maybe this week.

For now, I'm back in the groove with school and it looks as though I'll be loosing a child this week. He used his hands a little too much to solve his problems...if you know what I mean. I am sad to see him go as I've seen him learn so much this year and have a place in my heart for him. I know it's nothing I have done as I haven't raised him for the last 5 years and it isn't anything that he learned in the class, but it's still hard. I feel as though I've failed in something.

Oh and another thing-I go to mediation on the 23rd. I am hopeful that the dog owner will give up some money so I can pay these bills!! I don't look forward to reliving that day, but know it's essential in the case against the dog owner.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Robin said...

GLAD you blogged, don't go so far in between posts please!

Robin

Jennifer L Fisher said...

I got married in May 2007, and used a great DJ. His name is Nick Colardo with NY Moves Sounds & Entertainment. His phone number is727-741-8796. He does a lot of work in the Safety Harbor area, but he does travel to other locations. Give him a call. I am not sure where your wedding will be, but thought I would post this for you.