Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fun night!

We had sooo many laughs last night! Kip took some pics but don't think she'll put them on her blog...I'll try to get her to send them to me and I'll post them on here. We laughed and all got a little closer to each other. A few of us tried this cream that you put on your uhum and it enhances everything...all I can say is yep! Then we all got to play with the toys-not that way-just touch and see what makes it do it's stuff...no we didn't take it out of the room and yes we were fully clothed. Funny how soo many women are purchasing these things. I think men just don't understand that they just aren't getting the job done. Anyway, it was fun, we had straws and a cake to go along with the theme. It was definately "R" rated!

So I called and left a message with my aunt and still haven't heard from her...I have 2 theories-either they closed and she doesn't want to tell me, or (this is really what I think)-that they didn't close, but they are going to take the other offer.

I have a busy day today! I need to go to Tampa and buy my reader for my class and then get to work on my homework. Then I'll do some laundry, and clean up the house...Oh and I might have another card making job coming. A girl I work with is getting married this fall and I mentioned to her that I make invites, so I need to figure out pricing for her and she was going to talk to her fiance this weekend and get back to me...so keep your fingers crossed that I'm hired and that I price it good enough for me to make a decent profit and for her to buy them!

Phil is fishing today, so we may have some yummy fresh fish for dinner tonight! Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Sounds like you all had a blast at the party. Some one put me on the list for the next one, k?