Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's been a while!

I know!! I've just been busy.
The house sold. :-(
We've decided to wait a little while until we look into buying a house again, need to get some money saved.
School is same old, same old. I have an intern so I haven't been teaching. Kinda miss the kids! I am still in the room, but let her do everything. She's doing fine. Monday we have an early release day so in the afternoon I am going to work on report cards. FUN!! (not really!) But I have to remember that this is their first report card and this is what the parents look forward to.
I watched the Daytona 500 today-I know many of you are thinking-"Amy-watch a Nascar race." Yes and I only fell asleep for a little bit of it. It got exciting there at the end.

So, I'm cooking a chicken in the crock pot overnight for dinner tomorrow-no Lisa-not the chicken from the shower-that will come soon though. For the rest of you-I'll explain that chicken when I decide to make it.
So, that's really it. I think I'll be scrapping on Saturday...looking forward to that!
Have a good week!

No comments: