Friday, February 09, 2007

The Latest

So now the closing is today by 5pm. My aunt said that if it doesn't close by the end of the day today, then they are open for offers. So, part of me is hoping it doesn't close-for obvious reasons. But the other part of me is stressing big time-gotta sell the condo, gotta get financing, gotta make sure I have money to close, gotta, gotta, gotta!! AGH!!! I know it will all work out whatever way God has planned for us. So if we don't get this house, that just means we can take out time to sell, and look and get financing. I don't doubt that we will be approved for financing, just would like to sell this place and get some kind of money out of it! My aunt and uncle wouldn't have extended the closing if it weren't for the fact that they need it for another project they have-contractors to pay, etc...

Tonight I have somewhere fun to go! I'll be going to an adult toy and accessory party! Hehehe!!! I've never been and I'm sure I'll be blushing and embarrassed but laughing too! Will tell you all about it tomorrow or when ever I blog again!
Tomorrow I will be doing homework and Sunday I have a bridal brunch to go to in Orlando.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of comment is that above me??

Anyhow, glad to see you blogged!!! Can't wait to see how this all works out for you....hey, I've got the perfect idea. If you don't get this house BUILD a house down my way!!!! Good idea uh?

Robin :-)