Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snowmen everywhere...

Well, the story begins a few months back when we went to Mount Dora. I found a cute snowman stained glass snowman and thought-great gift for mom. Then when it was mentioned to her by Robin about how cute it was, she said -I don't do snowmen-I don't have them in the house-I was floored, since she does have snowmen all over-especially in the bathroom. Robin can vouch for me. So I got her a different stained glass-an angel.

So Christmas Eve, our family goes to Bennegin's (sp?) for lunch. And my mom says-Yeah, I got all the snowmen stuff out. I immediately said-I thought you don't do snowmen mom, and then my brothers chimed in with me-not even knowing the Mount Dora story-Yeah-she has them all over the house.

So Christmas Day, sure enough, they aren't just in the bathroom, they are all over, my brothers kept pointing them out-here's a snowman, there's one, etc...

See I do know what I'm talking about-I do pay attention to things!

I think you had to be there to really appreciate this story. As Phil always says-"Great story."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEP! I remember it well!! But wait....did she like the angel?

Robin :-)

Michele L from Tampa said...

I bet you were crushed! How did the Angel work out.