Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Beach in December

Yes-you got it! I went to the beach yesterday. I got some sun and had some drinks too. It was sooo nice to relax in the sun...in December too! I don't think I have ever been to the beach in December and I've lived here all my life. I was going to go again today but instead went to an outdoor bar and had some drinks with some girlfriends. We let out our frustrations and soaked up the sun. Now I've napped and am headed out to get some sushi. I'm looking forward to it since I haven't had it in a while.

Gotta go finish getting ready! Have a great night!
Tomorrow, I'll be making a side dish to take with us to a friends' house for New Year's Eve. And on Monday I'll be at the Outback Bowl. I hope it doesn't rain too much!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

We're off to the beach too! Have a great New Year's eve. A bunch of us are cropping at RR on Jan. 13th. Can you make it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy...glad you are having fun on your Christmas Break!! :-)