Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I did-except for all the rain. Oh well. It was nice when nap time came.
Phil got me a beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings. Really pretty! And he liked his tickets to the Outback Bowl.

We went to my mom's later and that's when he got the gift he was most excited about-a tacklebox that he wanted-but I couldn't find in the stores, so I had to order it online, but let mom give it to him.

So here's the pictures from the album I made for my mom. She loved it and has taken it to work to show off. She has it proudly displayed in her house too.




I'm off to the after Christmas sales and to return a few things. I hope you have a great day-Stay warm!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it....WOW!! You did an amazing job on that. Your mom MUST have been thrilled. I would like to see it in real life someday. :-)Robin

Glad you had a great Christmas...

eljay716 said...

I bet she did love it. Good for you, glad you got it finished. I enjoyed watching it "become". Glad you had a great Christmas!

Kate G said...

beautiful work Amy! I can't even imagine how many hours of love you put into that... I'm impressed.

Kip said...

I know your mom must have loved that album Amy. You did a wonderful job on it!!

Kip