Thursday, December 07, 2006

It was my BIG BISQUIT day!!

Tonight I went to Whim so Doodle for their holiday event-some make and takes, 20% off, prizes, food, etc...

I put my name in for the drawing-was able to be in 2-one for Quickutz and the other for the store. My number was pulled for the QK and I won some QK paper that has adhesive on the back, and the girl near me said-do you want to trade. She won an alphabet and already had it so so was going to give it to me...OMG!!!! OK-I said-Are you sure??!!! OMG!!! SURE-I offered her something from my purse-I didn't have much but she said no-I already have it and it's ok-you can have it. OMG!!!! So we traded! Then a little while later-they pulled my name from the store drawing and I won 4-count 'em-4 classes from WSD!!! 1, 2, 3, 4!!!! for free!!! So the girl who traded me was right next to me when they called my name and told me what I'd won and I told them that I wanted her to have 2 of my classes. (It was the least I could do-she gave me an alphabet-Frankie for you SBers) So it was definately a BBD for me.

Ohh and the die for this month-it was ok-a moon-better than getting a dinosaur or fossils since I really won't have any layouts with a dinosaur theme. So a moon will do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I was there!!!! My word Amy.... I can't believe that you won ALL of that good stuff. HAPPY BIG BISCUIT DAY TO YOU.

Robin :-)

Michele L from Tampa said...

Look at you already posting, too funny. So are your cards done? lol. Happy for ya. That was too cool winning , not once but two times and I could not win once lol

Kip said...

Yipppppeeeee!!!!!