Saturday, September 30, 2006

I sure hope not!

I went to Bonefish Grill last night for dinner with Phil and had a delicious dinner-Coconut Shrimp, Mahi Mahi and garlic mashed potatoes. Was very yummy as usual!

Then I headed up to my brother's football game. On my way, my throat started getting scratchy and close up and it was difficult to breathe-felt like I had just cuddled with a litter of cats-of which I am allergic to and always get scratchy and can't breathe. So what does that mean? Am I now developing an allergy to shellfish and fish? I sure hope not! I LOVE shrimp and am just starting to aquire a taste for fish. I had to use my inhaler 3 times and then took a Benedryl when I came home. I feel better today, but I guess I need to watch and see what happens when I eat seafood again-and bring along some Benedryl all the time. AGH!!

Well, I'm doing laundry right now, but my mom called and asked that I take Tim shopping for something to wear when they announce King-so I'll head up that way soon to take him shopping. He LOVES to shop as much as I do-NOT! It should be fun. Here's how it will go:
Me: Tim do you like that shirt?
T: I don't know.
Me: Well, how about this one?
T: I don't know.
Me: Well, I think this one looks good.
T: I guess.
Me: How about you find one you like.
10 minutes later
Me: Well, what do you think?
T: I don't know.
Me: Ok-I'm just picking some and you go try them on. What size are you?
T: I don't know.

It should be fun! But I am still looking forward to it just the same!

3 comments:

Kip said...

Too funny about shopping!! Woody is allergic to seafood too and his throat closes up on him so it sounds like it's the same with you.
Glad you're okay.

Kip

Kate G said...

I was popping Bennies this weekend too. Had a little run in with the much dreaded Wasps. I find you catch up on sleep when you become anaphilactic. Have to compare stories tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hope that shellfish thing doesn't come to be. That would be terrible!

LOL! Funny 'bout your brother. Good thing you are taking him shopping. Poor thing. :-)
Robin