Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday is here!

Thanks goodness! I couldn't wait to see this day come! Why you ask. Well, I'm just warn out and need some R&R! So right now I'm doing laundry, packing Peanut's stuff and my stuff for the weekend. I'll be dropping her off at the dog sitters in the morning and then I'm off to the beach for a Bachelorette party for a friend. We are all getting together for a lingerie shower lunch. And then we are headed to the beach chairs and soak in the sun! Later in the day we are headed out to party! It should be fun as we have a lot planned! I am not sure what I'll wear out that night so still trying to figure that out!
Then on Sunday, we are going to lay in the sun again before heading home. So that's what I have planned-How about you??

2 comments:

Kate G said...

Sounds like a fun time. Me, I'm working at the rental house. Planning my lessons for the next week. (not teaching for the last 10 years has reduced my bag of lesson plans on hand A LOT) Plus, I'm a dinosaur... I have to rethink all these new ideas about teaching... 'let them read to themselves, silently...' WHAT??? How on earth do you know they are reading or using strategies to sound it out??? I have to really think this time so it takes me longer...

Have fun on the beach. See you Monday (all tan I'm sure...)

Anonymous said...

unpacking :-)