Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm all done

The painting is over! Thank god! I have this huge cabinet in my bathroom that was behind the door-I stored everything in it-toilet paper, tampons, makeup, lotions, soap, medicine, and tons more things. So after painting the walls and ceiling, I decided the cabinet needed to go to a new home as I was not about to paint another crack or crevice! I found a little standing shelf to take it's place-it looks kind of small but for now it'll do-the tags are still on it in case I find something better. So now to get the huge cabinet out-well, I had the energy to finish that room tonight-was going to mop and put the new shower curtain up, but I realize I need someone to help me so I don't scratch my floors. I have to wait til tomorrow, then Phil can help me. I want to do it NOW!

So my next reality TV show is beginning tonight-Amazing Race! I love that show! If I could be on Reality TV, I'd want to be on that one, and Big Brother! I love those 2 shows. I haven't watched Survivor from Thursday yet. I had to tape it as I was bust watching 2 really funny new shows. Til Death and Happy Hour. They are funny-check them out!

OK-enough babling! Amazing Race is on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am back online...got your message, to late to call. Try ya tomorrow or you call me...

Robin

Kate G said...

well, let's see the footage of this grand-creamsickle bathroom...