Saturday, September 16, 2006

Painting a bathroom is NO fun!

I am finally getting around to painting my bathroom. When I first moved in, I painted it a light purple and I liked how it looked. Well, now my tastes are changing and purple just isn't a great color to find towels to match and I don't want purple towels. So for my birthday I asked my mom to buy me a new shower curtain, rug and towels. I of course picked them out and they look more grown up. Now that I have my new furniture I am trying to finish making my house feel more grown up to. So out with the purple and in with the new. The color will be a creamy white and the shower curtain, towels, and rug have blue, green, and cream in them. My shower tiles are a greenish blue-not teal though. So I started painting some of the trim tonight and UGH!!! It sucks to piant a small place! I know I need to be patient and take my time so it will look right, but UGH!! I think I'll finish tomorrow! Off to finish laundry-even more fun!

2 comments:

Kate G said...

I have big open expanses of rooms to paint. Come on over to our rental houses & you can feel the tremors in your arms as you paint 2000 sq/ft of ceilings. I'll do your little itty bitty bathroom in creamy whatever the heck you want. Love to play 'trading spaces' with you!! do take a picture when you're done!!

Kate G said...

check out the pages on my blog from june entitled 'life of a slumlord' parts I & II.