Thursday, September 28, 2006

Agh! A Black Cat!

I was driving home from Cari's Bridal Shower this evening and a black cat crossed my path in the alley near my house! AGH!! What does that mean? Bad luck? I sure hope not! I have never believed in that so hope it isn't true.

Anyway, I had my Longaberger Party last on Tuesday night and was able to earn 2 half price items and $60 in credit. Cool! I love their baskets and wish I could have them all! But since I'm a teacher and only make pennies I can't afford to splurge on them but once a year. And having a party is the best way to do it! So I'll be getting new baskets soon! Had a great turnout too! I was surprised that so many came to the party! And everyone ordered! Awesome!

So my little brother-Tim-the senior in high school made Homecoming Court and I am soo excited for him! For a while he was in Pat's shadow-the older brother. So next week is when he will find out if he is King! I am keeping my fingers crossed! I think he deserves it as he is captain of the football team and has really been rallying for the team! He told them he'd shave his head if they won. (He has really long hair) And another player told the team that they need to get their attitude in the game and Tim told him that it was his attitude that needed to change-which the rest of the team agreed with. (PS-the same player has since quit the team-after he dropped a ball in the end zone which would have won the game-he had the ball, but was playing around with it. AGH) So keep your fingers crossed that Tim gets King-he is liked by sooo many and has a lot of friends!

It is Friday tomorrow and I can not tell you how excited I am to see it here! It seems that this year is just creeping by! I need to call USF to see about getting into the Master's program there. Deadline in Oct 15. Gotta get crankin!!! Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! Masters? You go girl! Hope you have a great weekend....so happy to hear there are many NEW baskets in your future!!

Robin :-)