Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Too Funny!

I got up this morning and got ready for work. After getting ready I got Peanut off the bed to take her outside for a quick walk. I always carry her to the door, put her down and get her leash on. Well, this morning when I put her down, she took off for the bedroom. She hid under the bed. I think she thought I would be taking her for another long walk! I didn't bother getting her out from under there and just left out the puppy pad.

We took this afternoon off from walking as I was on the phone with Animal Control. They are still trying to serve the owner of the pitt a notice and fine him. He won't answer the door or return their calls. He's a real a**hole!!!

Anyway, I'll be back on the walking track tomorrow, but will leave Peanut at home. :-)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Throw his butt in jail I say!