Thursday, November 08, 2007

Let the Countdown begin!

We are a year away from the wedding. Next year at this time-(6:48pm) we will be celebrating! I am getting excited now-before it was so far away to really feel like it was real. Now I'm just smiling knowing that I'm getting married!!

Today was a rough day though. I got up and thought about it being a year away only to get on the scale and see that I am at my heaviest. AGH!!! Time for the diet to begin! \

Then my kids were just rotten today at school! I had one kid tell another "You are an a%%hole." OMG! I couldn't believe my ears. Then he threw a stick at another child! In the meantime I had another kid tell some others to "shut up." Yes-I know that is nothing major so I asked him to come over to me and he wouldn't get up-was just going talk to him and tell him that wasn't nice. Then he started throwing mulch at the other kids. AGH!! I had to practically drag him back to the class for him to start kicking the charts and knocking them over when we got in the class. I tell you I was quite over them!!!

The rest of the day went ok. I got home with the idea of going for a walk...well I had a parent call me-she does this often-I don't answer her calls. Well she left a message this time regarding her daughter's jacket being lost and that it wasn't at her afterschool care so they wanted to go in my room after school but since I wasn't there they wouldn't open the door for her. So she wants to know if it's in the room or if it was stolen or lost and informed me that she would be there in the morning to look for it. She drops off her daughter at 7:30...well tomorrow I'll be at breakfast with some friends at that time so good luck getting in lady!!

She is a pain! She calls me for no reason-and no I didn't give her my number. I made the mistake of calling her from my cell phone and she decided to keep my number. She calls me to know what she can do for reading, that she feels she is falling behind (she is reading and writing just fine!), that she forgot her folder at school, and now to tell me about her jacket. Tomorrow I will be letting her know to not call me at home anymore unless it is an emergency such as her daughter being in the hospital and not just for a cold or broken bones. I will also inform her that I remind the children to get their belongings before leaving for the day and if her daughter forgets something then she will have to wait until school starts the next day to get it. If it's her jacket then when she's cold tomorrow she'll remember to take it home won't she.

OK-enough venting!!! I did take my walk-3 miles! I need to keep up with that so I can drop some of this weight. We'll be going dress shopping soon and I can't wait!!!

Take care all! I'll keep you posted on any wedding plans as they arise!

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow..sounds like a rough day. Funny how some people don't think twice about call someone's cell for when you are "off the clock"...Andrew gets that all the time and it is quite annoying.

See you tomorrow!

Robin said...

That made no sense!! ...should say "think twice about calling someone's cell phone"