Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope each of you have a great day tomorrow. Don't eat too much turkey and stuffing!

We are planning on going to my aunt's for my family's dinner at 1 and then to Phil's mom's at 3. My mom invited us up to her place afterwood but I don't think we will be able to move after 2 dinners. We shall see-but probably not as Phil is sick...he stayed home from work today and said he feels miserable. I may head over in a little while to watch a movie with him-maybe-don't want to get myself sick but want to take care of my sickie.

In the morning we are going to do the Turkey trot. It's become a family tradition now and I am planning to run/walk the 5k with Tim's help. Then we'll be walking with mom in the 1 mile fun run/walk. That should help work off one slice of turkey with gravy right?!

I've been enjoying this week as I have off. Sleeping in and staying up late-ok 11 is late for me since 10pm is my usual bed time.

Today I went to Evos for lunch with my grandma and my uncle from Texas. YUMMY!! I think I found my new favorite food!

I also scrapbooked a little today. I am still working on a mini album from my first cruise 2 years ago.

Peanut had doggie day spa tonight-bath and nail trim. She hates me now but I'm sure she'll get over it soon.

Phil just called so I'll head over and bring him some gatorade and icies.

1 comment:

Robin said...

good luck trotting tomorrow!!

Happy Turkey Day....

Robin