Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On a Roll...

I have been hitting the pavement and walking! I have some weight to lose and some toning to do. You know we are nearly a year away from the big day but, never too early to start!

I walked one day last week and so far 2 days this week.

Anyway...I have a wedding/renewal of vows to go to this weekend. My cousin had a civil ceremony this summer and now is renewing her vows and having a reception. My uncle from Texas is coming for the wedding and staying through Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see him. He hasn't met Phil either so I'm glad he can meet him before we get married.

I am looking forward to the break. I'm hoping to go look at some dresses and get an idea of what's out there.
I still love my job and my new school, but the kids are starting to wear on me! Today was the Teach In at school and the kids were crazy but we had some pretty good speakers. We even learned how to Hula Dance! We saw some really neat xrays and of course saw the firefighter put his gear on. It was a pretty good day-only 2 more to go!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like you need a break...and Thanksgiving is just 'round the corner!! good thing.

Call me about dresses if you want me to go....I'd love a day out and maybe do lunch too??

:-)Robin