Sunday, November 11, 2007

Challenge Tag

I was tagged by Robin...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Share:
1. A childhood Thanksgiving memory.
2. A family Thanksgiving tradtion.
3. Five things you're thankful for...besides family, friends and health. Give it some serious thought and be specific.

My childhood memory of Thanksgiving is always watching the Macy's Parade. I always liked seeing the balloons.

Our Family Traditions:
*Always getting together with everyone...and I mean everyone. We have a large family and I just love getting together on this holiday to see everyone.

*In recent years we have been walking/running in the Turkey Trot.

*While we are letting our dinner settle we plan out our shopping day for Black Friday. Last year was the first year I didn't go. Not sure about this year-I usually shop for myself on that day and with the wedding looming, I need to cut back on that.

Five Things I am Thankful for:
1. That the vets were able to repair my girl and give me more time to love her.
2. That I have a career and love what I am doing. I am thankful that I have switched schools and finally feel like I can teach.
3. That I own my home. I am so thankful that I am not renting and haven't been for over 6 years now.
4. That my Grandma is doing so much better now!
5. That I moved back to St. Pete after college. I was able to be a part of my brothers' lives and watch them grow up. I think we have become close because of this.

Now I tag Kip!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Enjoyed reading.....thanks for playing!! :-)