Sunday, December 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

Michele tagged me so here goes...

1. Colored lights or white lights on your house or not at all? no lights on my house-live in a condo, colored on my tree

2. Hot chocolate or Egg Nog? hot chocolate

3. What's your favorite holiday dish? don't have a favorite

4. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? definately wrapped!!

5. Do you hang mistletoe? no

6. When do you put up your decorations? whenever the mood strikes and when there's money to buy a tree...no tree yet...

7. What's your favorite holiday tradition? everything...love it all!

8. What's on the top of your tree? there will be an angel

9. Do you have a nativity displayed through the holidays? I have one...need to get it out this year

10.Candy Canes, traditional or flavored? Or Chocolate Covered Cherries? actually none of them...but if I had to...it'd be flavored candy canes

11.What's your favorite holiday goodie to make and share? Reese's fudge

12.What's your favorite Christmas song? The First Noel

13.When did you learn the truth about the "magic" of Christmas? I don't remember how old I was, but I do remember recognizing Santa's handwriting...I wasn't crushed though!

14.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes at Grandma's

15.Is there a special ornament or Christmas decoration that you wouldn't feel like Christmas without? My christmas tree skirt that Grandma made for me when I first got my place. Also my stocking that my other Grandma made for me. Oh and every year my mom gets me (and my brothers) an ornament. I have started doing this with Phil and hope to continue when we have a family.

16.Do you take neighbor gifts/treats to anyone, everyone, a select few? Some people, usually my volunteers in class, and this year my teammates.

17.Is your big meal on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning or Christmas afternoon? Well, lets see...we all (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, etc) get together on a Saturday or Sunday before Christmas, then Grandma has everyone over for Christmas Eve (we have Oyster Stew and open her gifts), then my mom has us up for Christmas day along with some other family members...so that's 3 big meals!

18.How do you decorate your tree? lights, ornaments from my childhood, new ornaments, etc.

19.Snow? Love it? Dread it? Tolerate it? LOVE IT!!! Just don't want to live in it! Visiting it is fine and would love to go skiing soon!!!

20.Do you remember a favorite gift? All of them!

21.Do you have a family get-together during the holidays with extended family? YEP-see above!

22.What's the most important thing that you must do each Christmas season? make my Christmas cards

23.Do you bake Christmas cookies? yep

24.Do you leave cookies and milk for Santa? no, but hope to when we have a family

25.What's your favorite Christmas memory? Can't pick just one so every Christmas was memorable!


I don't think there are any others left to tag so...if you want to pass this along in an email to others feel free!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Robin said...

ahem...what about me?

Hey...let's get a new blog color. My eyes are buggin with the green and red on the brown background.

:-)