Thursday, October 25, 2007

Warning-Graphic pics below...

I finally sent away the paperwork to have the pitbull classified as a dangerous dog...
I know it took me a while-but I really didn't want to have to relive that day and remember her yelps.










I had to include pictures with the report and they just brought back a ton of memories.


I just wish he would pay the bills. I can't take the fact that I am sitting here in debt while he is just living life as it should be. I would love to have that extra money to pay off other bills, pay for the wedding, etc. Let alone have her live pain free and without anxiety. I know the day will come when he will pay off my debt, but in the meantime when I hear the dog bark it makes my skin crawl. My neighbors told me that the dog got out last weekend. It's gonna happen again and I pray that whatever dog it is makes it out alive like Peanut.


Her abscess is healing nicely and she's almost finished with her medicine. I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of her. Isn't she precious?! I love her!





2 comments:

Kip said...

yes, she is precious and I'm so sorry that happened to the poor thing.

Robin said...

What a cutie pie! Honey wants to met her.

Let's do a cookout.....soon.

Robin