Thursday, November 02, 2006

Go UCF!


I'm headed over to Orlando tomorrow to cheer on my alma mater (sp?) at their Homecoming Game. I am excited and hope I can see some old faces at the game too.


So this week was weird huh?! It was for me at least! We had our Storybook Parade on Tuesday and usually we get many KDG parents with cameras in hand-not this year! I had one family (mom and dad)! I couldn't believe it! ONE! I hope that when I'm a mom I can take off time to be there for those cute fun times! I would think they wouldn't want to miss it.

I dressed up this year for the parade. I was Mrs. Wishy-Washy. She is a character from a story that we read in KDG. I know Robin knows who she is...here's a picture. Aren't I cute?!





I'm off to finish my laundry, and relax tonight. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!! how adorable you are! Very cute, I bet the kiddos got a kick out of it. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good turn out for the parade. Maybe that is why your class is so challenging....parents aren't the greatest this year. ?

Have a fun weekend!
Robin :-)

Michele L from Tampa said...

Cute pix Amy! Amn that is sad the parents could not get off for it! When I went to GA after Creepover, it was also so that I could babysit their youngest so my neice and her husband both could go to the middle childs pumpkin patch outing one day and the next the halloween party. Usually they take turns this time they bother were able to go! They could not thank me enough - and that is how parents should be - invilved!