Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I LOVE being on Vacation!

Sleeping in, doing whatever I want, watching talk shows, taking naps...the list goes on! Yesterday I made chili, ran a few errands and did some laundry. Today I went to lunch at Red Mesa with some girlfriends and took a nap...the margarita's helped with that! That's pretty much been it. I was going to scrap some and still may as I have plenty of time left to do that. This is the life. I need to go to the grocery store today to get some last minute things for what I'm bringing to my aunt's and mom's for Thanksgiving so may do that tonight. I just dread the store right now and the closer we get to Thurs, the worse I know it will be. I should just bite the bullet and do it.

So I'll be headed down to Ellenton to shop on Friday. Maybe I'll go knock on Robin's door while I'm there. My aunt wants to go to the Midnight shopping there but I don't know...I'll think about it tomorrow-I'll add it to my list of things to do tomorrow.
So far we are at 1-Think about going shopping at Midnight.

Well, I'm off to the store to get those things I need. Wish me luck! Maybe they will have that wine tasting, and all the other goodies when Kip went last week.

Enjoy your holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plan to be home on Friday so come on by!!! (Probably won't be up for the midnight madness though...lol)

Robin