Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm a little disappointed

Tonight I went to my monthly Quickutz meeting at WSD (for all of you non scrappers-Quickutz is a personal die cutting tool with lots of cute, different dies and WSD is the local scrapbooking store) and at this meeting we do a make and take and get a free new release die. Well, this month they came out with the cutest dies-holiday, so I go get my free die and what do I get???


A belt loop!


Are you freaking kidding me??????? Who picks these dies??????? How are belt loops holiday related???????????? They must not want us to stay in the Quickutz club any longer than December since their selection of free dies just stink!!!! Last month I got a pear-and why couldn't we have gotten the cat? witches hat? cauldron? witches shoe? cornacopia? I don't get it!!! The one before that was a cherry die....ummmmm-please tell me how I can fit that into the next layout of Peanut! or any other pictures that I or anyone may have for that matter?

Well, I just needed to share my complaints with someone! Thanks for listening/reading!

Oh and by the way...who exactly is reading this?? Robin, Kip, Linda....anyone else??

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

And "Michele from Tampa". And yep I totally agree with the QK club. I think I am not sure if I am going to renew or now - what gets you is the 30% off only if your in the club. They usually have the best die selection to buy, but not for the freebe. Yeah granted it is a freebe - but we paid to be in the club and the freebe should offset the cost and it should be something we could use.

By the way I caved and did buy Vixen at TSS after Whims meeting last night. Just too darn cute-should not have but since it is limited like the sunshine set it wont be out long - lol

Anonymous said...

Here I am. Sorry to hear about this belt loop die...perhaps it's for Santa's belt, ya knoww for when you take Peanut to sit on Santa's lap and scrapbook those pics... ?????????? ha ha. I'd write em a letter for sure.


Robin

Kip said...

I read it! I think ole Whim's is giving you ones that they have plenty of and that have not sold it sounds like!!!