Saturday, November 25, 2006

Black Friday shopping

I decided to forgo the annual family shopping at Ellenton this year. None of my family was interested in going so we all did our own things this year. I decided to head up to Ruban Rouge for some scrapping supplies. They offered a 50% off on item coupon for those in the store before 10am and 40% off everything until noon. So I slept in, and made it there right at 10am. Yippee for me they still gave me a coupon. So now I just had to decide what my one item would be 50% off and then pick up some other items. So I headed to Quickutz and found so many great alphabets that I had been ohhing and ahhing over for some time. Such a hard decision! Then I wandered the store and picked up some things to start making my Christmas cards and found some other neat projects they had displayed. There was no need to get in line yet as it was all the way into the back room, and with 2 registers, it wasn't going that fast. So I kept looking. Then got all the things I needed/wanted and headed to the line. Once I made it in line, I saw many more things I wanted to make. So there were several of us that kept watch over each others baskets as we took turns to finish shopping the store. After 2 hours in line, I finally made it to the register. I saved over $100! And ended up with some neat project ides and my major puchase...........







I was so excited to only spend half! So now I need to get busy on the projects I saw and work on my Christmas Cards. Hope you enjoyed your Black Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you on Friday? Glad you had a great day shopping and buying ALL that scrapping stuff. Can't wait to see this years Christmas card.

:-)Robin