Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bunco and more!

Well, Friday night we had our first Bunco night at my house. There were only 8 of us, but it was perfect and had a great time! There was food, drinks and laughs. After explaining the rules of the game we started. I ended up with the most Buncos-here's a shot of me all decked out in the Bunco babe attire.


It was a great time and we have another planned for December and plan to have more people there.
Saturday I went to the Hilltop Memories Crop and worked on the album for my mom of her favorite song-What a Wonderful World. I finally see the end in near! I have been working on this for over a year and a half. I look forward to giving it to her at Christmas. I have a few finishing touches to make, a few more photos to take and plan on doing that this week. I'll take pictures of it and post them as soon as I'm done with the entire book. I am really proud of this project! I know she will love it!

Last weekend was Cari's wedding. She looked beautiful! It was a very beautiful day/night for it too. I don't recall too much from the night as I had a wee bit too much to drink and paid for it for a few days after. Here's a picture of Phil and I and then one of the girls-where all the mayhem began-and my memory began to slip. :)



No comments: