Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No Respect these days

I am just frustrated all around! Today was a rough day! Between waking up to a bad dream to dealing with kids that don't listen I just was ready to walk out! And to top it off, I was supposed to have a conference at 3:00...did she show...NO!!!! And this was the 2nd attempt for the conference, and we even spoke on Thursday about her being there and she said she would. No call, no letter, nothing...just didn't bother to show! I cannot begin to tell you how very glad I am that there are only 3 days left this week and then we are off for the week next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...sorry you had such a bad day. Maybe you should go to Publix, they are having quite the party at their stores....fake Santas and all. (see Kips Blog)

Robin

Michele L from Tampa said...

My post did not post the other day so I am trying it again! Well today is friday off all next week - hope you have a wonderful day!