Monday, October 23, 2006

Do It Herself!

That's what I plan to do!! I'm headed to Home Depot tonight to a Do It Herself workshop. I figure, why not! I need to be able to fix things with out a man...You never know when I won't have one around! I think we will learn simple things...will let you know later!

I had a GREAT weekend! Had a nice Friday happy hour at a local bar with some friends from work, then to Phil's for dinner. He also bought things to make breakfast on Saturday! I was so excited to actually spend time with him...it has been a while since he works on Saturdays but has had the last few off lately so it was nice to spend time with him! Then Saturday I spent some time in the School's dunk tank for the Fall Festival...It was hot and sooo nice to actually get dunked-and the kids, and parents, loved dunking me! Then Saturday night, Phil and I had another nice evening...I wish everyday were a weekend! Well, I need to get going! I'm meeting Kip and some of her friends at El Cap for dinner first and then to HD!

Have a great Monday evening! If you are in FL, it's getting cooler!!!!!! Yippee!!!!! I am excited to open the windows!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope you had a good time tonight at Home Depot. Looking forward to this weekend in MD. I'm not Phil...but we'll have a good time. :-)LOL!