Saturday, October 07, 2006

Not a King according to them...

But he is still a King to us! His good friend was crowned King. He and his buddies were all very surprised about him-Justin-getting King. They thought it would be another boy. But I am still so excited that Tim was nominated as King! They lost the game too, but Tim played great.

So-Today I am going to the beach to relax! It has been a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg week! I can't tell you how glad I was to see Friday come! So, a few of my girl friends and I are headed to the beach to relax and enjoy the day. It is where we had our end of the year party and had a blast that day, and always seem to let loose when we are there. Then I'll come home and watch some movies tonight.

Tomorrow I'm headed to the spa-I got a half day spa from Phil for Christmas and am finally using it. I will be having an aroma wrap, spa massage and spa facial. Then I plan on having lunch, and relaxing at their pool. So I think I will be nice and refreshed for the coming week.

I'll post pictures of Tim later as I have to go up to my mom's and show her how to download them to the computer-she just takes them to get printed. And I'll bring my camera to the beach too.
Enjoy your beautiful day!

No comments: