Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Brothers

I love my brothers soo much and have enjoyed watching them grow up! On Saturday, we loaded in the car and headed to Jax to see Pat at school. Tim and I had our spots in the back with our mp3 players, his hand held video game, pillows, and blankets, while the folks were in the front. It was a long ride, but was fun. I can't believe Tim is almost out of High School.
My mom had another motive for the trip-talk to Tim about college. Well, I'm sure you all recall the shopping trip we had...Tim just doesn't really talk or offer opinions on things. So it was fun hearing my mom over and over say, "So Tim, where do you want to go to college?" And then silence... I think we have him convinced though that he needs to start working on his applications. Even Pat was telling him to start applying now.

So Pat lives in the dorms...with 2 other players on the team...that are very much into girls (if you know what I mean.) Pat hung out with us Saturday night instead of going out which was nice, since I hadn't seen him since August. We met another guy on the team who is very nice and Pat hangs out with him a lot. He told us that Pat is the only good guy in his room. (We already knew that.) Anyway here's a picture of the 3 of us in his room.



We went shopping on Sunday at the nearby mall-it's all outdoors with very high end stores! Of course Pat saw things he wanted and since the folks were there, he got them. Tim and I sat back and just drooled-actually we were ok though-I figured I had already had my college time of buying so now it's his turn and you all remember how Tim feels about clothes and shopping so no problem there. We went to Target and I kept asking Pat if he needed this or that since mom was buying, and he was really good about things. Of course I asked him about toilet paper and he said no, but when we got back to the room, mom needed to go to the bathroom and he had none...boys!!!

Anyway, we had a really good trip-brought him some banana bread, saw the campus, the town, etc but most importantly spent time with my brothers-and the folks too!

1 comment:

Kip said...

LOVE that picture of you 3!!!