Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's here!

My couch and loveseat arrived yesterday and I am just loving them! Peanut can't get up on them so I have to help her up and she has found a way to lose her tennis balls under the couch and then scratch at the couch to try to get them...of course I snap at her and tell her NO! So the tennis balls have found a new home on top of the fridge...until I am willing to play with her and reach under the couch to get them every five seconds. I can't totally get rid of them as she loves them, I just need a break from them for now!

But I just luuuuuuvvvvvv my new furniture! It smells soooo good too! And believe it or not, my living room still looks big with them in here, even a little bigger! So now I just need to add some more things to make my living room more complete, like a new entertainment center or new TV stand, maybe a plant-fake of course-my thumbs are nearly black, maybe a bookshelf, some new lamps, and some art for the walls. So that's next on my list to buy. Maybe I'll shoot for one item per paycheck.

On another note: It's back to school time. This is my last week of summer vacation and then back to work on Monday. I stopped by school today to drop off some stuff and try to arrange my furniture in my room...I always hate that part of going back to school. I am getting more and more excited though! I have some new ideas I want to include this year in my teaching and can't wait to start them, plus it's always exciting to meet the new kiddos!

Last weekend I went to the Hilltop Memories crop with my college friend Alissa. She is just getting into the crazy hobby but doing great! We had a good time. We had to leave around 3:30 but plan on staying later next time. It's just Linda doing the HM thing now and she is doing great! I hope she continues to keep the crops and store as we all love going to the crops. And the food is always to die for. I warned Alissa to be hungry since they always feed us well.

Oh and my car got a new clutch yesterday! It was desperately needing one and I think I'll have to keep my car a little longer now since I paid an arm and a leg to get it fixed. Can't afford a new one now.

Well, that's been my life for a few days. Hope all has been well with you! Until next time...

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Wow..your furniture sounds great. Are you going to be at Creep Over? I think Kip and I are roomies. Have you scrapped your Cruise pics yet? Bring your layouts if you are going so I can ooh and aah! Have a great school year!

eljay716 said...

Amy... update this blog!!! tell us that ARE interested in your life what is going on??? How is school? good kiddies?? Are you feeling ok? your not sick are you? ok just missin ya.. or tired of checking this blog and seeing that your furniture came!!!!
LInda