Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Futon anyone?

That's right! I did it! I finally bought a couch and loveseat! It is natural color, leather Ashley furniture. I bought it on Saturday and it will be in my house on Tuesday. So no more looking cute on the Futon! Now I will look cute on the couch! So, my Futon is up for grabs. I think it can go to someone else that wants to look cute on it. Know anyone??

On another note, PreK is almost over! Only tomorrow and Friday and then I am done! Then I have a week off until I start back to school. And how am I spending that week? Well, I will be taking my car in to get a new clutch-UGH! At least I have the money to take care of it. I wish I could just buy a new car, but the repairs are still cheaper than buying a new car. A few more months of saving and then I'll look at cars!

So, I went to Whim so Doodle tonight-scrapbooking store for all you nonscappers-and, frankly, I just need to spend more time scrapping my pictures, but buying the stuff is just so much fun! This weekend, I'm headed to a Hilltop Memories crop and am hoping to get a lot done. I have my pictures from the cruise that I hope to work on while I'm there and then I'll be working on some cards for my Grandma-she's turning a year younger on Friday and I give her cards for her birthday, Christmas, etc as she has sooooo many kids, in-laws, grandkids and great-grandkids that she always remembers on their birthdays, so I stock her up. She likes it. I try to give her a variety so she can pick something to fit the many of us. So that's my plan.

Speaking of Great grandkids-no I'm not so don't even think it! But my cousin is. She's got a 10 year old that she had when she was 17 and now is due in Feb. Don't get me wrong-I'm happy for her, but, she is again not married and doesn't live with her parents anymore-who pretty much raised her daughter-so I hope she is ready for taking care of that baby-she says the dad is going to be there and that they are committed but, back in June, she had only been with this guy for, maybe 2 weeks. Anyway, I wish her all the best! I hope that the guy is truly committed to her and that baby and her daughter.

So that's been my life for a few days. Couch purchase, finishing up PreK and cousin pregnant. Oh and my mom put me up for adoption, but now I'm back in the family though I think she's still mad-that story later-you'll enjoy it!
Enjoy your night!

No comments: